Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Friday Night Sew In...

Yep...this month is 'flying' just like the previous months of this year! It was already the third Friday of the month yesterday and that means FNSI.
I would have liked to have cut out some hexagons for a 'secret' sewing project as well as continue on with a secret knitting project, but weariness overcame my best intentions and it was just the knitting that I worked on. ( Must be Christmas coming with all these 'secret projects'? Lol) 
The selection of yarns I'm using...
A little peek at the project...

This is the first knitting project that I have worked on this year! Yep! I have joined hundreds of other people's squares into blankets, but have not felt like knitting anything...as they say, 'lost my mojo'. But I'm enjoying this project so maybe the lost mojo is returning. I hope so!

16 comments:

margaret said...

some lovely wool you have here but it would make me sneeze! Wonder what you are kintting

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful yarn and I do like your sneaky peek x

Dorothy said...

Good to hear the knitting mojo is coming back. I wish my blogging mojo would return :( Look forward to seeing what you're knitting. xox

Maria said...

Nice to have a change from the hexies.. Interesting sneak peek.

e said...

Very pretty Maria. I'm in love with those colors :)

dotty and the owl said...

What a lovely box of sparkly yarns.......I wonder what you're knitting?

Anonymous said...

Lovely soft yarn Maria, and it's not lost on me that you are doing it in shades of your favourite purple. Get those needles clicking.

Katherine said...

Lovely knitting! I actually flicked the knitting needles for thread for a change lol

Karen's Korner said...

Such pretty colours that you are working with. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Cath said...

oh my! I just love the colours of that wool and it looks so soft too!

Janet said...

Such pretty yarns you are using! I have a hankering to knit - haven't done any knitting for at least a year. Must be an approaching Christmas thing. :)

Sharm said...

I'm sure your knitting mojo has just been put aside for a bit of a holiday ...... it will come back when it's had its break :)

Susan said...

Whatever it is - it will be gorgeous in those colours.

Wendyb said...

Great to see that mojo returning Maria?..there's nothing worse! Xox

Lin said...

Gorgeous 'us' colours Maria! xx

Anonymous said...

Pretty yarns and colors. Now I'm curious! I hope your knitting mojo is back.