Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Feline Friday...

Even though it's Saturday here, I'm linking up for Feline Friday on the Sarah Did It blog. 
http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com.au

Eduardo: It's okay Grandma, I'm just checking whether these blankets you've been making out of those squares that people give you, will be warm enough for those needy people you keep talking about... 
Now I really need you to be quiet so I can check them out properly....


A week or so later: 
She's moved all those blankets...my nice bed has gone! :-(
Wait a minute...that's Grandma's knitting bag...hmm she's left that lovely colourful ball of wool just sitting on top....


And there's that stick thing that she pokes the wool with....
Now how hard is it to crochet, I wonder? I could make my own blankie couldn't I? 

(Eduardo was a good boy; he just patted the ball of yarn, and then curled up on my knitting bag and went to sleep) 

6 comments:

angela said...

He is just like my bella. She is always getting into my knitting bag they just love them lol

Anonymous said...

Cute post Maria.xx

Mizumatte said...

lovely cutie, today when I went to livingroom all my yarn was out of bag and Mizukizu sleeping on. Take care Jaana

Dorothy said...

ha ha ha ... love Eduardo - he's got class and perfectly good taste when it comes to nice comfy places. xox

Teresa in Music City said...

Sweet kitties!!! What is it about yarn and cats - they love it and simply can't resist it :)

Sarah said...

What a cute little boy - glad to hear he played nice with the ball of yarn! I would not have been so lucky with my Zorro!