Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The end of the school year...

Tonight was the Year 7 graduation dinner and as usual the students were 'dressed up to the nines'! especially the girls. I've worked out that I'll probably get invitations to next years graduation (my Year 6s this year) and also 2012 graduates who were 'my' yr 2s in 2007. Then we will have a big change to Education delivery in Queensland probably 2013 I think, when year 7 will be the first year of high school.
I knew I was having a 'fat day' today...the blue and purple whale in the front row with her colleagues!
So what's on the agenda tomorrow? Still won't be doing any of those crafting projects as hoped...instead will do the early rise to get J to hospital, then off to staff breakfast...then back to the hospital when I get the call to pick Miss 26 up. Maybe some sewing in the afternoon if there's time.

No comments: